Thank you for tuning into Episode 75! This week’s segments included:
- Off the Needles
- On the Needles
- From the Armchair
- Crafty Adventures
- On a Happy Note
- Ask Me Stuff
- Pigskin Party KAL
Off the Needles
- Yellow/Mustard– worsted- G hook
- Orange Leaf– sport weight- G hook
- Mustard Leaf– fingering- C hook
- Yarn: All leftover yarn
- Pattern: Fall Leaves by Michelle @ The Painted Hinge
- Quick, satisfying project!
- Yarn: Mia Bella. Disco Diva Base- Merino, Nylon Stellina mix. SUPER SOFT even with a good bit of sparkle.
- No pattern: Detailed notes in my project page.
- US 1 for ribbing, US 2 for body.
- Yarn: Dragonfly Fibers, Djinni Sock base (MCN)
- Needles: US 1.5
- Pattern: OMG Heel Pattern by Megan Williams
- Pattern: Amigurumi Spike the Dragon by Little Muggles
- Yarn: leftover Impeccable Loops and Threads
- Hook: G
- Pattern: Hug Monster by Linda Salant
- Yarn: White Birch Fiber arts- Electric Slide colorway- leftover from Rhinebeck socks
- Hook: C 2.75mm
- Pattern: Updated Parkskin Slippers by Joan James
- Needles: US 8
- Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash. Hunter Green.
- Pattern: Robot Boy and Girl by Ana Paula Rimoli
- The Big Book of Little Amigurumi
- Hook: C 3.75 mm
- Yarn: Worsted weight scrap yarn
On The Needles
- Yarn: Mint Rain in Witch’s Brew Colorway
- Needles: US 1.5
- Pattern: OMG Heel by Megan Williams
From the Armchair
Better than Before: Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives by Gretchen Rubin
Sewing with Emelyn (age 11). She’s preparing for a kids craft fair event. She’s turning old jeans into bean bags aka Jean bags
- Podcaster meet up 1p Saturday. Checkout the Rhinebeck Ravelry group for these details + others
- Friday night- Indie Untangled Rhinebeck Trunk show
- I’m going to Stitches west- Feb 2016!! More to come as it gets closer.
On a Happy Note
- One Pot Quinoa Mexican Veggie Dinner
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Photographing my shawl with my cousin Kirstin.
- Met my cousins son, Montgomery, at family gathering. He was wearing sweater I made him.
- New quilt from aunt who passed away.
- At funeral was given an afghan my dad’s dad’s mother made. (I said, my dad’s dad in the recording. That’s incorrect. It was dad’s maternal grandmother)
- Will and Aila sleepover
- Wood Chopping Weekend
Ask Me Stuff:
erelsi on Rav asked: Ok, this might be an odd question for most Ravelers, but… could you talk a little about how you build, manage, and use your stash?
Special thanks to headline sponsors:
Announced all prizes, and winners of September Bingo, Participation and Interception Prizes. Tune in to hear if you won!
- Knit/Crochet a stuffie, any animal, doll, creature etc.(does not necessarily have to be an actual mascot) – 100 Interception pts.
- (Optional) Knit/crochet an outfit in your favorite NFL/ College/ High School team colors for your stuffie)- Additional 100 Interception pts.
For full rules and details check out this thread.
Thanks for listening!