- On the Needles
- From the Armchair
- In My Travels
- Contest, News & Notes
- On a Happy Note
On the Needles
- Yarn: Regia Fluormania in Neon Beach
- Needles: US 1 & 1.5 (2.25 & 2.5 mm)
- OMG Heel by Megan Williams
- Needles: US 7 (4.5mm)
- Yarn: Fiberstory Fave Sock & Woolen Rabbit
- Pattern: new shawl design- almost to the end!
From the Armchair
This episode I reviewed the Helen Japanese Knot style bag from Pearl and Plum which I really love and encourage you to check out.
I also reviewed Plum Deluxe Tea which is delicious, organic and affordable! Check out their website. I’ve tried and enjoyed these three: Coconut Macaroon Dessert Tea, Mindful Morning Blend- Earl Grey Tea and Reading Nook Blend Tea
In My Travels
Yarn I purchased:
Sweater Quantity from Holiday YarnRhode Island Fiber Festival & Craft Fair at the Coggeshall Farm last Saturday
- New Prizes- will giveaway in August
- Applicable Mittens by Heather Kinne
- Plum Deluxe Pumpkin Spice Tea.
- Classy Squid Fiber Co $25 gift card
Challenges will be posted in the Community Pool and Country Club Chatter Thread soon! You’ll want the month of June to strategize.
Be sure to check out our Splash Pad Party Pro Shop Sponsors:
- Bede Sisters & Blueberry Chick Yarn
- Colorworks by Debi
- Designs of Acadia
- Dragonfly Fibers
- Fair Winds Farm
- Imagined Landscapes
- Infinite Twist
- Kitchen Counter Crafter
- Knitters Brewing Company
- Little Skein in the Big Wool
- Never Not Knitting
- North Light Fibers
- Pearl and Plum
- Stitched by Jessalu
- Suburban Stitcher
- Sun Valley Fibers
- Sunsoaked Yarns
Contest, News & Notes
On a Happy Note
- Riley and Millie’s dance recital!
- Meeting up with and having dinner with my college friend, Gary
- PT going well
- 36th birthday is coming up!
- I’m going to MA Sheep & Wool!