by Jennifer Lassonde
The Trickle Shawl is a heart-shaped garter stitch shawl that features slipped-stitch details down the center. The heart shape yields a shawl that stays in place without fuss, and the slipped stitch details provide visual interest without adding a single purl stitch to the design! Easy to knit, easy to wear, and a gorgeous complement to almost any outfit.
Easy enough for an advanced beginner but enjoyable for a knitter of any skill level.
- [yarn] Infinite Twist Helix (shown in the Clear Water Colorway) 146g/ 438 yards
- [needles] US 8 (4.5mm) circular needles, at least 32 inch cord
- [gauge] in garter: 16 sts over 4 in/10 cm
- [size] 16 inches deep (from cast on to bottom point)
- Available as a Ravelry Download for $5 US
To hear more about this pattern please tune in to Episode 66 of the Down Cellar Studio Podcast