What Is It?
- The 12 Months to Christmas KAL is a craft-a-long that helps you prepare for the busy winter holiday season.
- Complete gift projects each month (or just in the months that you choose) so you don’t have to scramble in December.
- Find some cool new gift ideas, cheer each other on, and we’ll provide some motivation in the form of the potential to win prizes!
- Finish 1 project during each/all of the 12 months of 2017 that you plan to gift for the 2017 holidays (Christmas/Hanukkah/Solstice/Kwanzaa, or whatever you celebrate).
- FOs can be: knit, crochet, weaving, spinning, machine knitting
- WIPs are fine as long as you finish it in the given month for which you are posting it.
- No minimum yardage count.
- Max one FO per person per month.
- You do not need to participate in every month. You pick and choose which months work for you.
- Post your FO in the 12 Months to Christmas FO Thread and list the month for your entry
- You may post your entry late (ex- post the item you finished in February in early March but will not be eligible to win a prize for the month of February but your entry will still be in the thread for drawings in later months of the year).
- Winners will be pulled randomly from all posts in the thread, so the more months in which you participate, the better chance you’ll have to win prizes.
Don’t forget to use #12MonthstoChristmasKAL and #downcellarstudiopodcast on Instagram to share ideas and see what your friends are up to!