Welcome back for the 2nd Annual Down Cellar Studio style KAL/CAL for the summer months- The Splash Pad Party!
…because I understand it’s hard to wait for football season to come back around…
What Is The Splash Pad Party?
Knit & Crochet Along
- Low-key summer Knit & Crochet Along focused on small, portable projects perfect for toting along to the splash pad, pool, beach, park or playground (or wherever you happen to find yourself this time of year).
- Earn entries for prize drawings by knitting or crocheting 50-200g projects and of course there are options for additional entries if you use sponsor products.
- No weighing projects. For this KAL/CAL we’re keeping it easy. Round up or down: if you use the majority of a 50g, 100g, 200g skein count it as such. I’m not bringing my yarn scale to the pool, so I don’t expect you to either.
- Participants will be either join the Community Pool or the Country Club (Country Club membership requires purchase of at least 1 Exclusive Splash Pad Party product for sale by our sponsors). Each group will have their own places to chat in the Down Cellar Studio Podcast Ravelry Group.
- There will be challenges and other surprises depending on the number of participants & number of prizes donated.
- Prizes are available just for participating and are all drawn randomly from Ravelry chatter threads & Instagram hashtagged posts.
- The pool is open June 1-July 31
- Feel free to start projects in advance, as Works In Progress (WIPs) will be eligible as long as you finish them between June 1 & July 31
Interested in Sponsoring?
Click here for all of the details about the two types of Sponsorship Opportunities. There are both free and paid options.
- Pro Shop Sponsors are given the opportunity to sell Splash Pad Party exclusive items in the month of May. Last year most of these items sold out!
- As with last year, the Pro Shop Sponsors are limited to 18, so if you’re interested, don’t wait!
- If you’re not familiar with the Down Cellar Studio Podcast group, please come check out our Ravelry group! We have a highly engaged, fun & active community that is always looking for the latest from indie fiber-related businesses! I’d love to help promote your shop.
More details will be coming soon! Stay tuned to the Down Cellar Studio Podcast & Ravelry Group for more details.