by Jennifer Lassonde
This shawl was inspired by my niece, Aila (pronounced “A-la”), a fiery red-head who packs a lot of personality into a very small package while always letting her class and beauty shine through.
The result is an easy, top down, elongated, triangular shawl that will add a punch of personality into your wardrobe while still looking classic.
- [yarn] 400 yards of fingering weight yarn
- [needles] US 7 (4.5mm) circular needles
- [gauge] stockinette:19 sts over 4 in/10 cm
- [size] 60 inches wide by 17 inches deep
- Available as a Ravelry Download for $5 US
To hear more about this pattern please tune in to Episode 55 of the Down Cellar Studio Podcast