- Off the Needles
- On the Needles
- From the Armchair
- Contest, News and Notes
- On a Happy Note
- Quote of the Week
Off the Needles
On the Needles
- Yarn: Coloring Book Yarns, Sock base in the Marceline color way. Self-striping, black two grays, blue and a salmony red.
- Needles: US 1.5
- Pattern: OMG Heel Socks by Megan Williams
- Pattern: Mary, Millie and Morgan by Susan B Anderson
- Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash Sport in various colors
- Needles US 3
- Yarn: Paton’s Kroy- Blue Stripe Ragg
- Needles: US 1.5
- Pattern: OMG Heel
- Yarn: leftover fingering weight yarn from sock
- Hook Size: D 3.0mm
- Pattern: basic granny double crochet granny square- 3 rounds of colored sock yarn in center
- I’d like to cast on another curl. Not sure yet which one. I have some Frog Tree Pediboo Sport weight yarn in a turquoise color that I think would be nice. Any suggestions?
- Goal: Use as much leftover/ scrap yarn as you can during this time. Only scrap/ partial skein yardage counts.
- Along with your Cast-On post must be a photo of the leftover/scrap yarns you will be using. You will keep one continual post through the KAL – updating with each new project and keeping track of total leftover / scrap yardage used.
- We have opened a Chat Thread in Ravelry forum to discuss about project ideas. In Lisa’s first post I’ve linked to a number of different patterns that will work well for scraps. If you have other ideas, come chat in the thread and I’ll keep adding to the list.
- Spring flowers project bag from Sarah’s Cotton Patch on Etsy
- 2 Patterns by Lucia Pane- Pearl of the Pacific Podcast
- Marcella Rose Cowl pattern from Lydia Brown of Oh Loops & Fiber by Design podcast
- Deborah Tomasello ebook Socks for Jeans 7 colorwork sock patterns
- Allure from Bijou Basin Ranch– the winner will receive a full size bottle of Allure in the your choice of scents.
- Nova Cubics DPN sock set from Knitter’s Pride
Fiber Related Plans for 2015
Kits available in single colors and five-color gradients and include 500 yards of hand-dyed yarn, a bamboo circular knitting needle, stitch markers, tapestry needle, pattern marking pencil, and a zippered brocade notions pouch. and free shipping for the U.S. and China. Canada and UK shipping is now $10 (formerly $20), other international is $20.
- Easter in my family is always an adventure. This year was the first one for which I hid the kids eggs. The adults did a 6 pack swap!
- My niece Riley and I had a girls day out for her birthday